Conveniently located between Nice and Genoa, Marina di Loano provides first-class facilities and services to yachts visiting Italy. The marina offers state-of-the-art leisure facilities and activities, giving visitors a unique holiday experience.
Marina di Loano provides a complete range of support services, assistance and facilities to visiting yachts, their guests and crew.
Open all year round, the marina offers an unforgettable experience, comprising of many fabulous facilities, attractions and services.
• 24/7 docking assistance
• Utility service columns
• Sewage disposal
• Round-the-clock surveillance
• Inner harbour water cleaning
• Restrooms and showers
• CCTV surveillance
• Moorings check
• Fuel supply
• Scuba diver service
• Fire extinguishing system
• Extensive parking
• On-board catering
• Interior & exterior yacht cleaning
• Weather forecasts
• Laundry facilities
Docking services and facilities
The marina has many services and facilities available to visiting yachts and can offer the use of leading shipyard Amico Loano’s facilities and services.
• Launching and haul out slipway
• Cranes and travel lifts at Amico Loano shipyard
• Engine/generator maintenance and repairs
• Electrical repairs and installations
• Metal works
• Carpentry and woodwork
• Hull and superstructure painting
• Service centre for MTU, Caterpillar, Northern Lights, Berg and Idromar
• General refit and repair services
Yacht Club Marina di Loano
Seen as the marina’s beating heart, Marina di Loano’s yacht club offers countless events and is the ideal location for any occasion. The yacht club is pictured above.
Loano – a magical setting
The sun rays dart between the walls of the historic centre, among tall and narrow buildings that echo with the sound of shops, restaurants and bars.
Loano also offer some fantastic beaches and a scenic seafront which is all a short walk away from the marina. You can also take in the spectacular views along the walkways that link the marina to the town’s centre.
by Marina di Loano