MARSS security – NiDAR is an advanced long range surveillance system protecting high value maritime and land-based assets.
Powered by proprietary software, NiDAR delivers enhanced situational awareness by integrating multiple sensor and data feeds to generate a 360° perimeter security shield around the asset. Operating autonomously 24 hours a day, NiDAR monitors, detects, tracks, classifies and alerts decision makers to multiple air, surface and underwater threats in the vicinity.
- Powered by M-tech, MARSS’s proprietary software.
- Autonomous and reliable system utilising advanced algorithms and pattern recognition to deliver a seamless 360° situational awareness picture.
- Customisable alarm zones. Multi air, surface and underwater target detection and tracking up to 20km above and 1.5km below the surface. Automated deployment of countermeasures.
- Intuitive MARSS multi-touch command and control (C2) interface. Remote or multiple access.
- Robust, stand alone, modular & scalable system with high availability and reliability. Flexible to specific location or configuration.
- Minimal user training and supervision. Low maintenance, ease of installation with new or legacy hardware.
Land and surface intruder detection is achieved by integrating radar, daylight and infrared cameras, plus vehicle and vessel tracking up to 20km from the asset. Diver and mini-submarine detection is provided up to 1.5km underwater.
Non-lethal countermeasures including searchlights, laser dazzlers and loudhailers can be deployed automatically or manually to deter threats.
The NiDAR system provides the highest level of situational awareness, supporting correct decision making and enabling a timely and effective response in critical situations.
Privacy is an essential requirement for superyacht owners
Privacy is an essential requirement for all superyacht owners, but as threats become increasingly sophisticated, security contractors are having to work ever harder.
“Perhaps the most comprehensive multi-function (security) system is NIDAR from Marine and Remote Sensing Solutions (MARSS) a C2 system displaying data from multiple sensors in an easily understood and managed format, creating a single tactical picture of the yacht’s immediate environment.
NIDAR originated in the European Union’s Sectronic project (www.sectronic.eu) designed to provide observation and protection for critical maritime infrastructures such as passenger and goods transport, energy supply and port infrastructures.
“NIDAR has evolved from an EU project into a cutting edge platform in operation around the world,” explains Rob Balloch, MARSS’ Senior Vice President.”For superyachts, it offers security personnel an automatic, intelligent, centralised command and control platform which combines highly advanced technology with an intuitive multi-touch user interface.
more info …. marss.mc
by admin and marss.mc