Ocean Village Marina is situated in the shelter of Southampton Water and offers berths for yachts up to 90m LOA. The marina boasts outstanding recreational facilities including a number of on-site shops, cinemas, restaurants and bars.
Situated in the shelter of Southampton Water, Ocean Village Marina combines outstanding recreational facilities with a central location; only 75 miles southwest of London and 19 miles northwest of Portsmouth.
The marina basin, formerly used for commercial ships, is deep enough to offer mooring facilities for tall ships and superyachts, boasting 375 berths available for long-term and short-term mooring.
Marina facilities in Southampton
• Fuel bunkering available at near-by Hythe Marina Village and Port Hamble Marina
• Boat lift and storage available at near-by Shamrock Quay, Hythe Marina Village and Hamble Point Marina
• On-site laundry facilities
• Yacht brokerage
• Bars and restaurants: Banana Wharf, Pitcher & Piano, Merchants Blue Moon, Chiquito Mexican Grill
• Royal Southampton Yacht Club
• Cinemas: Harbour Lights Picture House and Cineworld
• 776 space multi-storey car park
Ocean Village Marina is famous for hosting the start and/or finish of around the world yacht races.
Ocean Village Marina is part of marina development and operations company MDL Marinas. Based in the UK, MDL has offices and marinas throughout France, Italy and Spain.