Advance registration is open to race and delivery crew members of boats that have entered the 2018 Vic-Maui. Ask your Vic-Maui skipper for the advance registration links.
Vic-Maui Qualifying Races – Schedule for planning purposes
There is a busy season ahead of qualifying races for teams preparing for the 2018 & 2020 Vic-Maui’s.
- Southern Straits – March 30 – April 1, 2018
- Oregon Offshore – May 10 – 13, 2018
- Swiftsure – May 24 – 28, 2018
- Van Isle 360 – June 1 – 14, 2019
Vic-Maui Entries and Advance Registration
Boats that enter early receive a reduction to their entry fee, and are offered advance registration opportunities to some pre-race events such as the Offshore Personal Survival Course (Safety at Sea), Vic-Maui preparation seminars, offshore weather courses and offshore first-aid courses.
The early entry deadline was September 15, 2017.
The final entry deadline is February 5, 2018.
- Click here to see the Vic-Maui fleets for 2018 and 2016
- Click here to enter the 2018 Vic-Maui International Yacht Race
2018 Vic-Maui Notice of Race
The 2018 Vic-Maui Notice of Race and NoR Amendment 1 have been published.
- Click here to download the complete 2018 Vic-Maui Notice of Race with Amendment 1
- Click here to download NoR Amendment 1 only
The 2018 Vic-Maui & Key Dates
- Vic-Maui, first sailed in 1965, celebrated its Half Century in 2016.
- 2018 will mark the 53rd year and the 27th running of the Vic-Maui International Yacht Race.
- Entries opened June 15, 2017.
- The early entry deadline was September 15, 2017.
- The final entry deadline is February 5, 2018.
- The fleet size limit is 25 boats.
- Start dates will be during June 29 – July 4, 2018.
- The awards banquet will be held July 21, 2018.