Boat News Races & Regatta

St Barth’s Bucket 2020 cancelled

The Bucket Stewards have made the decision to cancel the 2020 St Barth’s Bucket.

In addition to the overriding concerns related to the accelerating global pandemic, circumstances have simply made it logistically impossible for the Bucket organization to provide a safe, competitive and responsible racing and social environment on St Barths.

Regional French government mandates, sailing federation guidance and international travel bans on key regatta safety personnel were only a few of the many factors that forced this decision.

We would like to thank all of the St Barth’s Bucket entrants, participants, supporters and vendors for your extraordinary cooperation through rapidly changing conditions. Perhaps most importantly, we would like to extend a most heartfelt thank you to the residents and leadership of St Barths who once again welcomed us to their home under the most difficult of circumstances. We wish everyone good health until we see each other again next year.

The Bucket Stewards

12 March 2020 PM update (pdf)

12 March 2020 AM update (pdf)

10 March 2020 update (pdf)

St Barths Tourism update, 9 March (pdf)
St Barths Facebook page

9 March 2020 AM update (pdf)

8 March 2020 AM update (pdf)

5 March 2020 AM update (pdf)

3 March 2020 AM update (pdf)

St Barths and the Coronavirus information

1 March 2020, PM update (pdf)

1 March 2020, AM update (pdf)

North Sails Certified Service Information

North Sails Regatta Repair (pdf)

Additional 2020 St Barths Bucket Regatta information:

2020 St Barths Bucket Sailing Instructions

2020 St Barths Bucket Preliminary Class Breaks

2020 St Barths Bucket Preliminary Entries

2020 St Barths Bucket Preliminary Schedule of Events

Related Articles

Back to top button